usual package: white cardboard in pvc bags for inner packing and standard export carton for outer packing;
we also can make the package according to your request.
within 10 days after payment
Why choose us?
1. Factory with more than 23 years experience 2. OEM/ODM available 3. Strict quality control department 4. Professional sales team to Provide perfect service 5. Provide high quality products and the best price and the fast delivery. 6. We provide products made from 100% human hair, Brazilian Virgin Remy hair, Indian human hair, Peruvian human hair, Malaysian Human Hair, Chinese human hair, real hair, etc.
New Arrival Mini Beads Hair Extensions Wholesale 6A Grade 100% Human Nano Ring Hair Extension Cheap Indian Remy Hair
100% Natural indian remy human hair;
fine, soft, silky, medium thin, no tangling and no shedding; Certified genuine human hair with a long life span, can last for years;
Straight Wave, New Deep Wave, Body Wave, Water Wave, Kinky, Yaki style etc;
I-tip, U-tip, V-tip, Flat-tip, Nano-ring etc;
Weight: 0.5g/s, 0.7g/s, 1g/s or as your request;
1000 strands for each color
Beautiful Hard paper card to keep the shape of the hair during the delivery, put in a pretty PVC bag;
Within 10 days after receiving your payment
1) The ways to tell human hair with synthetic hair:
Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell. Human Hair will smell with protein and be ash which will go away after pinching .When burning the human hair will show white smoke .While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split end. It's normal and not a quality problem
2) Why are my hair extensions getting tangled? It could be caused by dry hair. Pls. make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
3) About how to care about the hair:
The following provides general guidance for they are of human hair products.
As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist for the specific instructions
1. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair or dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
2. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush
3. Wash and condition hair regularly
4. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
5. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight hair with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, domes, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly
4) Can I dye color the hair?
Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We recommend to dye darker, not lighter since the hair extension has been processed and colored, it is difficulty to fade the original color. Improper dying will ruin the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can’t get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first.
Thanks for your time and your kindly attention to our hair products. It's our honor to be at your service!!!